Center on Nanotechnology and Society
2nd Annual Nanopolicy Conference:
Faces of Risk: Nanopolicy and the Agenda for Safety and Society
November 30, 2007
1:00 - 5:30 p.m.
National Press Club
- Carol Henry of the American Chemistry Council;
DavidRejeski of the Project on Emerging Nanotechnologies at the Woodrow Wilson Center for International Scholars;
- Charles Rubin of
and frequent contributor to The New Atlantis; Duquesne University
- Jonathan Moreno of
and senior fellow at the Center for American Progress; Universityof Pennsylvania
- Margaret Glass of the National Science Foundation-funded Nanoscale Informal Science Education Network (NISE Net);
- Dietram A. Scheufele of the University of Wisconsin and the Center for Nanotechnology in Society at Arizona State University;
- Bill Kojola of the AFL-CIO;
- Dahlia Sokolov of the House Science Committee professional staff.